Calling All Cellar Rats!
If you have calloused hands, steel toed boots, and an incredible work ethic, WE WANT YOU!
We are a 50 year-old, second generation winery in the Willamette Valley producing a variety of wines, from the classic Pinot Noir to up and coming varieties in the Valley such as Gamay and Sauvignon Blanc, as well as an expanded sparkling program.
Do we have the world’s cutest winery cats?
Yes, this is 100% a fact.
But we also have a bunch of awesome human people who work hard to make awesome wine and have a good time doing it. So if you have a fondness for afterwork beers and baked goods, check out our full information list below and send us your resumé/CV!
Perks of Joining the Team
- Housing on site. Updated, clean and comfortable.
- Thoughtfully prepared lunches offered daily (during the busy harvest days)
- Safe and clean work conditions
- Lunches, and dinners on late nights
- A diverse array of harvest responsibilities and in house training
- Experience working with many different varietals and fermentations
- Supportive learning environment
- Winemakers available for questions
- Opportunity for wine tastings with the team
- Full employee discounts on wines throughout your internship time
- Quarterly wine allocations
- Cats and dogs for all your cuteness needs
- Annual harvest mascot
- End of day beverages and quality time with co-workers
- Football, frisbee, ping pong
Our harvest team for 2022 is full up. Please let us know if you want to be on the list for 2023. We like to plan ahead!
Is Sokol Blosser the winery for you? Download and complete our application and attach in the form below along with your resumé/CV. Don’t forget to tell us a little about yourself!