Join us for a seated 75-minute tasting in one of our beautiful, scenic Tasting Rooms, guided by one of our knowledgeable associates. Reservations are required and walk-ins will be accommodated based on availability.
• Reservations are available Thursday through Monday, starting at 10am. Each reservation is for a 75-minutes seated tasting. We ask that you arrive on time in order to fully enjoy your experience! If your plans change or you are running late, please give us a quick call to let us know, at 503-864-2282.
• Reservations are limited to 6 guests and all members of the party must be 21+. Please note we need the total guest count (including those not tasting) for your reservation. For groups larger than 6, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a private tasting.
• All tastings require a $40 deposit ($20 for club). This deposit will be refunded upon arrival for your reservation.
• Our full Tasting Room food menu is available to enjoy with your tasting. See below.
• Our seasonal 4-wine tasting flight is $28/ person and refundable with a 3-bottle purchase of Sokol Blosser wines.
- No outside food.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome at our outdoor tables.
- Please also note that our property is 100% non-smoking.
*Masks are no longer required for guests who have been vaccinated, however, we ask that unvaccinated visitors please continue to wear a mask whenever you are not seated at your reserved table.
We offer a selection small bites perfect for pairing with your wine tasting. Here is a sample menu of our offerings (subject to change).
Butcher Board – $28
salami, potted meat, two cheese, jam, crackers, pickles
Mac + Cheese – $13
semolina pasta, cheddar béchamel & all the browned-top goodness!
Roasted Beets – $8
roasted with sturdy aromatics, dressed with olive oil, champagne vinegar, shallot and herbs
Potatoes + Romesco – $6
Fingerlings poached in oil, blistered & tossed with a Catalonia style pepper sauce
Charred Carrots – $8
charred, roasted, and dusted with za’atar; served chilled with herbed yogurt
Focaccia + Fat – $6
made by us & served with an ever-changing fat selection
Meatballs (3) – $8
local grass-fed beef, mirepoix & Estate chicken eggs, dressed with fresh chimichurri
Popcorn – $4
bowl of freshly popped popcorn with our house popcorn spice, with one refill
Castelvetrano Olives – $8
served warm with Mama Lil’s goathorn peppers and fennel pollen