Our Tasting Rooms are open Thursday – Monday to enjoy a seated 75-minute tasting in one of our beautiful, scenic Tasting Rooms, guided by one of our knowledgeable associates.
• Each reservation is for 75-minutes to allow for a relaxing experience and leave time to properly sanitize between guests. We ask that you arrive on time in order to fully enjoy your experience! If your plans change or you are running late, please give us a quick call to let us know, at 503.864.2282.
• Reservations are limited to 6 guests and all members of the party must be 21+. Please note we need the total guest count (including those not tasting) for your reservation. (*We cannot split up large groups at this time.)
• Our full Tasting Room food menu is available to enjoy with your tasting.
• All tastings require a $40 non-refundable deposit ($20 for club). This deposit can be used toward tasting fees, wine, merchandise, or food purchases.
• Seasonal 4-wine tasting flight: $24/ person; refundable with a 4-bottle purchase of Sokol Blosser wines.
• We ask that all guests wear a mask out of respect for our team and other guests. We are happy to provide one if you do not have one.
• We are unable to accommodate any picnicking and currently do not allow any outside food or personal picnicking supplies to be brought on the premises.
• We love our dog visitors! If you are bringing your furry friend, please let us know so we can ensure you are in a good spot for your pup. Your tasting will take place outdoors as we are not able to have pets inside of the tasting rooms, so bring a jacket and a blanket in case it is a little chilly on the front porch! We also ask that they stay on a leash and by your side at all times.
• Please also note that our property is 100% non-smoking.
We offer a selection small bites perfect for pairing with your wine tasting. Here is a sample menu of our offerings (subject to change).
Butcher Board – $28
salami, potted meat, two cheese, jam, crackers, pickles
Mac + Cheese – $9
semolina pasta, cheddar béchamel & all the browned-top goodness!
Beets + Shallot Cream + Herbs – $7
roasted with sturdy aromatics, marinated with lemony shallot cream
Potatoes + Romesco – $5
Fingerlings poached in oil, blistered & tossed with a Catalonia style pepper sauce
Focaccia + Fat – $5
made by us & served with an ever-changing fat selection
Meatballs (3) + Mushroom Gravy – $6
local grass-fed beef, mirepoix & local FarmBarn eggs, wild mushroom & cream
Popcorn – $3
bowl of freshly popped popcorn with our house popcorn spice, with one refill