We are delighted you would like to visit and we look forward to meeting you soon! Our hours are Thursday through Monday, 10am – 4pm for tasting reservations and curbside order pickups. Tuesday & Wednesday we are open exclusively for curbside order pickups by appointment.
Keeping the new guidelines and restrictions in mind, it is our goal to ensure the health and safety of our team and guests while still offering a memorable and special experience at our Estate.
We are taking every precaution to make sure your visit is a healthy and safe one. Our team has increased their sanitizing and cleaning measures, and we are making necessary adjustments to our culinary program. Additionally, each team member will wear masks and undergo daily health checks.
Here is what you can expect:
- As the weather is changing, we will seat all parties indoors as of October 1st. Both Tasting Rooms meet state requirements for air circulation and we have increased the filtration in both buildings. If you have a reservation prior to this date, outdoor reservations will be moved indoors if the Oregon rains are expected!
- All tastings are reservation-only and require a $40 (discounted to $20 for club members) non-refundable deposit. This deposit can be used toward tasting fees or wine, merchandise, and food purchases.
- We are only able to accommodate groups up to 6 guests.
- We have always loved visiting with your families and in order to ensure proper social distancing for our very limited seats, reservations will be limited to adults only, ages 21+.
- We are unable to accommodate any picnicking and will not allow any outside food or personal picnicking supplies to be brought in. We will still offer our Butcher Board and other bites if you would like to enjoy a snack alongside your tasting; please indicate your choices on your reservation.
- We offer three 5-wine tasting flights each day: a seasonal flight for $24/person and a reserve Pinot Noir flight for $36/person. There is also a Club Flight exclusive for our Cellar Club Members that is complimentary for 2. The flights will be pre-poured and waiting at your table before you are seated.
- You will have the option of selecting your tasting flight and meal add-on options when you make your reservation.
- Each reservation is for 75-minutes to allow for a relaxing experience and leave time to properly sanitize between guests. We ask that you arrive on time in order to fully enjoy your experience!
- We ask that all guests wear a mask out of respect for our team and other guests when you are within 6 feet of another person, including if you’re going to the bathroom or when a team member approaches your table. We are happy to provide one if you do not have one.
- We love our dog visitors! Dogs are welcome in all of our outdoor tasting spaces and we ask that they stay on a leash and by your side at all times.
- We will offer several checkout options, including contactless payment by charging your card on file, however we are unable to accept cash.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your reservation with notes on what to expect for a safe and efficient check-in upon your arrival.
We will still offer our food and wine experience, Farm & Forage, with a few modifications. Each seating will be for 6 to 10 guests, all in the same party, and will take place at our Farm Table located on the front porch just outside of our Kitchen. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
We will continue to offer curbside pickup every day for those of you who are in need of wine but are not quite ready for a Tasting Room experience. Local delivery will also be available every Thursday.
Virtual Tastings will continue to be offered if you would like to get a group together in the comfort of your home and schedule one of our Tasting Room Associates to guide you through a curated selection of our wines via Zoom. Or maybe you would like to create a shared experience with friends or family from afar! Don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com to find out more!
Our culinary team will continue their weekly weekend meal kits so you always have a fun and delicious meal that is easy to prepare at home. These meal kits can be reserved so they are ready to take home when you visit for a tasting.
We thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate this new way of wine tasting. We look forward to seeing you again to share some delicious wines and spectacular views at our Estate.