We may not be able to welcome you to Farm & Forage just yet, so our culinary team created the next best thing! Farm & Forage at home.
We are excited to announce that the stellar Sokol Blosser culinary team, Chef Henry and Chef Travis, have put together a special Meal Kit of local provisions and foraged edibles to brighten up your weekend!
Pickups are available on both Friday and Saturday.
Our chefs have done the heavy lifting for you – simple instructions are included to ensure a delicious dining experience!
- Dinner for 4 is $60. More than four mouths to feed? Additional meals are $15 each.
- Place your order by calling 503-864-2282 and make an appointment for a Friday or Saturday pickup between 12:00pm-3:45pm.
- Orders must be placed by 12:00pm the day before your desired pickup date.
- Pull up to our designated Curbside Pickup stop and we will load your Meal Kit and instructions into your car.
Don’t forget the wine! Try one or all of our suggested pairings or go for one of your tried and true favorites! When you place your order let us know what wines we can have ready for you!
*No dietary requests or substitutions are accommodated at this time.
*Club discounts do not apply on Meal Kits.
Farm & Forage
The ultimate food and wine pairing experience: watch the magic happen from your seat at the kitchen table. Click here to learn more and reserve your seat.
Following our “good to the earth” motto, we source from local purveyors and also forage on our property, often finding mushrooms, nettles, salad greens, and more. Our executive chef, Henry Kibit, creates a new 6-course tasting menu weekly to provide a culinary experience you won’t forget.
Farm & Forage is currently offered every Thursday and Friday at 1pm, Saturdays at 11am and 2pm, and Sundays at 1pm. To provide you with a personalized experience, we limit each time frame to just 12 guests. The “dine” portion of this experience is equivalent to lunch. Please note, we do require advance booking of 2 days to attend.
$95 per person; $75 or 1900 points for Cellar Club members. Minimum of two people per reservation. (Club members, if you want to use points please call us at 503.864.2282 to book your seats.)
Sip, savor and enjoy!
Tips for a wonderful tasting
- Give yourself plenty of driving time – Please be aware that traffic can get a little crazy around here during the summer. Guests running more than 15 minutes behind will be asked to reschedule.
- We kindly ask for no substitutions – The bites you will sample are carefully crafted to bring out the best in our wines. Because we aren’t a restaurant we don’t have the ingredients on hand to make substitutions.
- Portions – Depending on appetite, the “Dine” portion of this experience is equivalent to lunch.
- Under 21 – Sampling wine is an essential part of our Farm & Forage experience so we ask that all guests are at least 21 years of age. We also cannot offer a discounted rate for guests who do not plan to sample the wines.