- This event has passed.
Winemaker’s Dinner Series – Sokol Blosser
November 18, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We are so excited for our Fall Winemaker’s Dinner Series and sharing our kitchen for a fun and informative demonstration cooking class all about pairing Oregon wines with seasonal food! For this dinner, we welcome Sokol Blosser’s Alex Sokol Blosser.
THE MENU & PAIRINGS
Chefs Jessica & Kate will walk through a demonstration cooking class featuring a four-course seasonal menu where we share the tips and tricks to creating a beautifully paired menu. Jean, our Curator of Wine & Experiences, will educate you on the individual pairings with each course.
- SEATING: Seating will be offered for parties of 2 at each of our bistro tables, and 4-8 person groups at our two Chef’s tables.
- DEPOSIT: A $50 table deposit is required and will be deducted from your final bill.
- PER PERSON PRICE: A per-person cost of $145 will be billed at the close of the evening minus the table deposit.
- GRATUITY: Service gratuity is gratefully accepted on your final bill. A 20% gratuity is added for groups of six (6) or more.
- If you have a party larger than 10, call The Kitchen at 503-746-3030 to allow us to assist you with your reservation.
- Please let us know if you or any of your guests are vegan or have a gluten intolerance.