- This event has passed.
Soil To Sip (Virtual) – Winter Wine Workshops
February 20, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Meet Alex Sokol Blosser and talk all about what makes Pinot Noir so dang good!
You won’t want to miss out on the final Virtual Winter Wine Workshop of the season!
**Each Virtual workshop includes a kit for two and a 2-hour complimentary seminar via Zoom. Club members will enjoy 20% off on all workshop experiences.
This workshop will be fun and educational as we dive into the impacts of soil on Pinot Noir with our beloved Co-President and Head Winemaker, Alex Sokol Blosser, who has spent decades farming and producing some of Oregon’s best Pinot Noir! Learn the different soils that make up the Willamette Valley, all the while sipping on wine from those soils…. you can taste the dirt.
- Two (2) tasting kits featuring delicious Pinot Noirs
- including a taste straight from the barrel of our newest vineyard, Kalita! (Yamhill-Carlton AVA)
- and some of our 2018 Blossom Ridge Pinot Noir! (Eola-Amity AVA)
- One (1) bottle of 2018 Watershed Block Estate Pinot Noir
- 2-hour Virtual seminar with Head Winemaker and Co-President, Alex Sokol Blosser!
Last day to purchase via FedEx Express Shipping – Sunday, February 13
Last day to purchase for local Home Delivery: Wednesday, February 16 (*call 503-864-2282 to schedule)
Last day to purchase for Curbside pickup: Saturday, February 19