- This event has passed.
Latinx Market by AHIVOY
June 12 @ 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday, June 12th, 11:00am – 4:30pm: Latinx Market Hosted at 8 Different Wineries
Each of these 8 wineries will host Latinx winemakers, food vendors, and artisans to create unique Latinx markets! Stop by one, or hit them all up.
Participating Wineries (stop by any of these wineries from 11:00am-4:30pm to enjoy their market, wine, and food offerings on Saturday):
- Beacon Hill Winery, 22070 NE Ridge Rd, Gaston, OR 97119
- Cramoisi Vineyard, 8670 NE Worden Hill Rd, Dundee, OR 97115
- Domain Roy & Fils, 8351 NE Worden Hill Rd, Dundee, OR 97115
- Dobbes Family Estate, 240 SE 5th St, Dundee, OR 97115
- Furioso Vineyards, 8415 NE Worden Hill Rd, Dundee, OR 97115
- Sokol Blosser Winery, 5000 NE Sokol Blosser Ln, Dundee, OR 97114
- Winderlea Vineyard & Winery, 8905 NE Worden Hill Rd, Dundee, OR 97115
Guest Latinx Winemakers providing wine:
- Sofia Torres Mckay of Cramoisi Vineyard
- Elena Rodriguez of Alumbra Cellars
- Yuliana Guillen of Guillen Family Wines
- Cristina Gonzales of Gonzales Wine Company
- JP Valot of Valcan Cellars
- Carla Rodriguez of Beacon Hill Winery
- Sam Parra of Parra Wine Co.
Tickets are $60 and include access to two additional events. More information available here!