- This event has passed.
Explore Oregon with Bree Stock MW (London)
April 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm£60
In this masterclass, you’ll tread through the damp hills of Willamette, brush against the border with Washington State in Walla Walla, and seek sustenance in the parched Rogue Valley.
Fortunately, you’ll have at hand a flight of wines selected by Bree Stock MW, Oregon’s first Master of Wine, including bright Chardonnay, earthy Pinot Noir and one or two surprises. You’ll also learn about the state’s family-run wineries who, sitting to the north of California’s behemoth wine industry, walked their own path with a focus on small-scale, high-quality, sustainable viticulture.
Cheese, charcuterie and more included!
- Gran Moraine – Brut Rosé NV
- Underwood – Rosé
- A to Z – Pinot Gris 2021
- The Eyrie – Old Vines Pinot Gris 2017
- Domaine Drouhin Oregon – Roserock Chardonnay 2020
- Brooks – Eola-Amity Hills Pinot Noir 2021
- Brickhouse – Select Pinot Noir 2021
- Sokol Blosser – Big Tree Block Estate Pinot Noir 2018