- This event has passed.
2023 Northwest Wine Expedition MASTERCLASS (Calgary)
April 20 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
We’re going on an expedition from Oregon up through Washington State. Come and join us on the journey!
ABOUT THE MASTERCLASS:
- Please join us for an ultimate journey though the wild and vast wine landscapes of Oregon and Washington.
- Amazing opportunity to meet with Producers who will be in attendance and will talk to their wines!
- Our masterclass will highlight and focus on the top producers from each State, while examining the fine details of sun, soil, grape, aspect, and culture.
- A beautiful line up of wines has been curated for this much anticipated tasting.
- Seating is limited and by invitation only.
- Please notify email@example.com if you have any food allergies
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER: BRAD ROYALE
Brad is a prominent Canadian Professional Sommelier, beverage business development specialist, & industry liaison based in Calgary, Alberta. He has been involved in retail and restaurant management for twenty-one years and holds diplomas from the International Sommelier Guild and the Wine and Spirit Education Trust along with the sommelier certification from the Court of Master Sommeliers. Known for his discerning tasting skills, Brad has been involved in professional wine judging for the past 15 years, being retained by Wine Access, Culinaire Magazine, Wine and Spirits Magazine and WineAlign. He travels frequently to meet new producers and explore new wines.
The tasting booklet will be digital this year, optimizing BottleBooks as a unique solution to showcase all the wines to participants, host information on the event and make connections digitally. This allows us greater flexibility to make any last minute updates to information as well as helps to save some trees!
**Oregon & Washington State Wine Expedition Masterclass is a trade event & is only open to those working in the wine business. If you are not in the trade, we reserve the right to cancel your tickets at anytime**