Our Farm & Forage for You!
Pickups available on Satuday and Sunday only.
Menu for July 4 & 5
- Vichyssoise (contains dairy)
Suggested pairing: 2018 Estate Pinot Blanc/ Pinot Gris
- Early Summer Pane Lovato Salad with croutons, garden lettuces, onion snap peas, broccoli, smoked pecorino, pickled radish, oil-cured olives, red wine vinaigrette (contains dairy, gluten)
Suggested pairing: 2017 Blossom Ridge Pinot Noir
- Charred Strawberry Buttermilk Panna Cotta with candied hazelnuts, dark chocolate sauce (contains dairy, nuts, Not Vegetarian)
Suggested pairing: 2015 Sparkling Rose of Pinot Noir
*Add a side of Roasted Asparagus with sauce gribiche – $7 per person
“Pane lovato” is a centuries old Tuscan panzanella salad recipe, named after the old mariner tradition of re-wetting their dry bread in the sea while on extended voyages. Pre-dating the arrival of the tomato in Europe, this salad instead builds its foundation upon the onion and what’s fresh and coming out of the garden and off the farm. And, of course, house bread is the hero! Best made at least a half hour ahead of time, you can enjoy this salad on its own, but you’ll also have ample opportunity to sear a nice piece of salmon or finish roasting that chicken to add to the dish and make a more substantial meal.
The warmer weather also encourages us to spend more time out of doors, engaging in those summer activities we love so much, even if it’s just in our own backyard this year. Let’s peel away from the kitchen and those hot stoves and enjoy the classic, chilled Vichyssoise. A French soup in origin, our take is decidedly lighter and more attuned to the modern palate. Foregoing the generous, heavy cream of the classic, our vichyssoise uses NW Yukon potatoes and leeks to create a refreshing cold soup, perfect for Oregon summer days. Finish up with a creamy, tart charred strawberry buttermilk panna cotta with sweet, crispy hazelnuts and dark chocolate sauce as you sip some bubbles and prepare for the celebratory fireworks!
Our chef has done most of the work for you – simple instructions are included to ensure a delicious dining experience!
- Each Meal Kit is $30 and feeds two people.
- Place your order by calling 503-864-2282 and make an appointment for a Saturday or Sunday pickup between 11:00pm-3:45pm.
- Or click here to order online
- Meal Kits are limited. Pre-order to reserve yours today!
- Pull up to our designated Curbside Pickup stop and we will load your Meal Kit and instructions into your car.
Don’t forget the wine! Try one or all of our suggested pairings or go for one of your tried and true favorites! When you place your order let us know what wines we can have ready for you!
*No dietary requests or substitutions are accommodated at this time.
*Club discounts are already included on Meal Kits.