Our Meal Kit menu changes weekly. Each kit feeds two people. Each week there are different side offerings as well! The Meal Kit is for pickup only Friday through Monday!
Our Farm & Forage for You!
- Pickups available Friday through Monday only.
- Website orders must be placed 24 hours before the pickup.
- Please call 503-864-2282 to check availability, place an order, or schedule a pickup.
Menu for January 29-February 1
- Winter Borscht with Braised Cabbage: beetroot, yukons, house creme fraiche, bacon
- Farro Salad: kale, delicata, celeriac, pickled onions, lemon vinaigrette, cranberries, pecans
- Almond Brown Butter Cake: estate honey whip, caramel drizzle
Recommended pairing: 2017 Old Vineyard Block Pinot Noir
Brrrr! Winter has been rather mild this year. Sure, it’s been wet, but sort of on the warm side… until now! This week we’ve really felt the chill set in. We find ourselves dodging snow warnings, with frozen windshields, and in the kitchen Jeremy and I have been seeking comfort and inspired to visit a heartwarming winter soup. This week we offer a nod to the classic Ukrainian winter borscht with braised cabbage. Yukon potatoes, onions and of course beetroot define this wonderful soup, and we’re creating a batch of housemade herbed crème fraiche to garnish. We’ll be braising a pot of delicious fennel and caraway spiced cabbage and bacon, ready to stir right in your soup, or enjoy on the side! This soup pairs beautifully with our 2017 Old Vineyard Pinot Noir.
Jeremy is also creating a delicious and fun farro salad. Roasted local delicata squash and celeriac, fresh kale, cranberries and pecans fill out the offering, dressed with a yummy lemon vinaigrette! Add on roasted chicken leg quarters that we’ve brined, seasoned and perfectly roasted as a delicious protein addition to your meal kit!
We’ve recently harvested some honey from our estate beehives, and we’re excited to include this treat in our dessert this week. We’re putting together a small almond-honey cake, flecked with candied ginger and ready to garnish with housemade caramel and lather with Estate honey whipped cream!
As always, leave the breadmaking to us and add on a side of housemade focaccia with your meal!
–Chef Travis Bird
- Pickup is available Friday through Monday only
- Please place website orders 24-hours before your scheduled pickup time
- Click here to order
- Select Pickup at Sokol Blosser Winery or Parsons Farms Kruse Village (Lake Oswego) at checkout
- In the Order Notes/Special Instruction field please let us know what day and time you would like to pickup
- Sokol Blosser pickup hours are 11am- 3:45pm, Friday through Monday, and a Tock confirmation will be sent to your email address
- Parsons Farms pickup hours are 5pm-6:30pm, Friday only
- Club Members please call if you would like to purchase a Meal Kit with your loyalty points (600 points)
- Don’t forget the wine!!!
*No dietary requests or substitutions are accommodated at this time
*Club members and Industry guests receive a 10% discount on Meal Kits throughout January and February!