Our Meal Kit menu changes weekly. Each kit is $30 and feeds two people. Each week there are different side offerings as well! The Meal Kit is for pickup only Friday through Monday!
Our Farm & Forage for You!
- Pickups available Friday through Monday only.
- Website orders must be placed 24 hours before the scheduled pickup appointment.
- Please call 503-864-2282 to check availability, place an order, or schedule a pickup.
Menu for April 23-26
- Celeriac Vichyssoise: leeks, celeriac, nettle chimichurri
- Lentil Salad: arugula, carrot, cured black olive, zhug vinaigrette, fata morgana, herbs
- Brown Butter Cake: dates, marconas, honey, Dominican chocolate
Recommended pairing: Evolution Sparkling Red
We have been so blessed over this last week as we enjoy this beautiful weather around the vineyard. The days are the perfect blend of crisp mornings and warm afternoons, the birds are singing, and we saw our first bud break on the vines! This is exciting for our team as it means the 2021 growing season has officially begun! As the weather warms a bit we’re also ready to lighten up our meal a bit with a chilled soup and lentil salad that still packs the flavorful punch we’d expect when pairing with our Sparkling Red.
We’ll start with a celeriac vichyssoise! Yukon potatoes and plenty of amazing leeks, cooked with local celeriac and pureed into a chilled, flavorful decadent soup! My favorite part of this offering is the inclusion of a nettle chimichurri to garnish and kick this soup up a notch. We harvested a giant pile of stinging nettles from our property last week, and we’re turning them into a unique twist on chimichurri to bring an additional fresh herbaceous, spiced complement to your meal.
We also have a beluga lentil salad! Delicious, earthy lentils ready to toss with roasted carrots and rutabaga, arugula, pickled red onions and Briar Rose Fata Morgana! To dress, I’ll have a zhug vinaigrette. One of my favorite condiments, zhug is a spicy herbed sauce found in many Middle Eastern cuisines, and will bring harmony and balance to the deep earthiness of the black lentils. Add on a protein side of spiced NW chicken breast! Brined, seared and portioned ready to top your salad and complete your meal!
We’ll finish up with a brown butter cake sweet treat, filled with marcona almonds and dates, dipped in Dominican dark chocolate, and ready to lather with honeyed whipped cream made with our Estate honey!
As always, leave the baking to us and add on a slab of housemade herbed focaccia to complement your meal!
Chef Travis Bird
- The weekly Meal Kit is $30 and feeds two people
- Pickup is available Friday through Monday only
- Orders must be placed 24 hours before your scheduled pickup time
- Click here to order
- Select Pickup at Sokol Blosser Winery or Parsons Farms Kruse Village (Lake Oswego) at checkout
- In the Order Notes/Special Instruction field please let us know what day and time you would like to pickup
- Sokol Blosser pickup hours are 11am- 3:45pm, Friday through Monday, and a Tock confirmation will be sent to your email address
- Parsons Farms pickup hours are 5pm-6:30pm, Friday only
- Club members please call if you would like to purchase a Meal Kit with your Loyalty Points (600 points)
- Don’t forget the wine!!!
*No dietary requests or substitutions are accommodated at this time.