Terms and Conditions
Cellar Club Terms and Conditions:
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all Sokol Blosser Cellar Clubs.
- Cellar Club Members (“Members”) must be 21 years of age or older.
- It is a Member’s responsibility to notify Sokol Blosser Winery of any address, telephone, email or credit card changes at least two weeks prior to the scheduled collection date, which is the date on which the wine collection will be shipped to Member or available for pickup, depending on which option the Member has selected (the “Collection Date”). Notification under this provision shall be made by one of the methods set forth below.
- Members are responsible for any state taxes that may apply to the purchase and/or shipment of a collection.
- Members are responsible for all shipping charges including those incurred due to misdirected and/or returned shipments.
- If, for two consecutive wine collections, a Member’s credit card is not authorized, the Member’s membership will be closed. Sokol Blosser will attempt notification to the Member.
- If a Member selects “Pick up” of his or her collection, Sokol Blosser will hold the wine for 60 days. After sixty (60) days, the collection will be returned to inventory. If wine(s) from that specific collection is no longer available in inventory when sought by the Member for pick up, Sokol Blosser Winery will issue a bottle(s) of comparable valued wine it selects for the Member upon pick up
- Members authorize Sokol Blosser to charge their credit card on file in accordance with the Cellar Club(s) the member has selected. Sokol Blosser will charge Member credit cards on a date not more than two weeks before the Collection Date (the “Processing Date”).
- Members may terminate their membership at any time after purchasing two collections by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing a notice of termination to Sokol Blosser Winery at 5000 Sokol Blosser Lane, Dayton, OR 97114. Whether termination is made by email or mail, the subject line of the termination notice shall state “Notice of Closing Cellar Club Membership.” If a Member terminates their membership prior to purchasing two collections, the Member will incur a $75 early termination fee.
- For every collection, the Collection Date will be communicated both in email and direct mail not less than fourteen (14) days before the Collection Date. Sokol Blosser Winery is unable to refund the cost of a collection after the Processing Date. Any cancellations of a specific collection must be made by email or mail to the email or mailing address stated above, not less than two weeks prior to the designated Collection Date. If the cancellation of a specific collection is made by mail, the cancellation will be effective upon receipt by Sokol Blosser Winery.
- Legacy Cellar Club Members (“Legacy Members”) who were Members prior to the Cellar Club changes made on July 15, 2014 will continue to receive the discount benefits from the time they became a Member. However, if a Legacy Member’s membership is terminated, Legacy status will also be terminated and is non-transferable.
- Membership in Sokol Blosser Cellar Clubs and these terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Oregon, without regard to conflict-of-laws principles. Any proceeding arising out of or related to membership in a Sokol Blosser Wine Club(s) or based on any right arising out of these terms and conditions must be brought in the Multnomah County Circuit Court of the State of Oregon.
- Any delay or failure in the performance by Sokol Blosser Winery shall be excused if and to the extent caused by a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable including without limitation acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage terrorism, vandalism, accident, restraint of government, governmental acts, injunctions, labor strikes, and other similar events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control of Sokol Blosser Winery.
- These terms and conditions and the Cellar Club Membership Form (together, the “Agreement”) constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes all prior understandings and agreements, whether written or oral, among the parties with respect to such subject matter.
Sokol Blosser Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
- Cellar Club members are automatically enrolled in the Rewards Program.
- Rewards Points accrue at a rate of one (1) point per dollar spent at Sokol Blosser, not including payments toward third party vendors, tax and shipping.
- Points are non-transferrable.
- Points are only available to active Sokol Blosser Cellar Club Members.
- Points are only redeemable by active Sokol Blosser Cellar Club Members.
- Points may be redeemed for specific items shown on Sokol Blosser Winery’s website.
- Points hold no actual cash value.
- Rewards Program redemptions are based on availability and must be reserved ahead of time by contacting Sokol Blosser Winery.
- If a Member terminates their Cellar Club members and the Member and rejoins at a later time, the previous accrued reward points are no longer valid.