Long before Oregon became a mecca for winemakers, there was Sokol Blosser.The journey of our founders from East to West can be likened to that of the pioneers... Except that the covered wagon was really a Volkswagen bus and the roads were paved. Nonetheless, the vines thrived and the reputation of Oregon wines was born. Word spread. Devotees made the pilgrimage to the hills with the magic red dirt. A cult-like following ensued.
And thus Cellar Club was born.
- 6 bottles of Sokol Blosser & Evolution wines
- 15% off wine purchases
- 10% off merchandise & 10% off space rentals
- up to $200 per collection
The perks of a Cellar Club member:
- Two wine collection releases per year -- March & October -- with our finest wines delivered to you or available for pick-up in our Tasting Room
- Exclusive access to select wines and experiences, including pre-releases, limited production wines and special events
- Complimentary tastings for the member & up to three additional guests, discounted experiences in our Tasting Room, and entry into our Cellar Club exclusive spaces
- Enrollment into our Sokol Blosser Rewards Program
- Wine, merchandise and space rental savings based on membership level
Most importantly, Cellar Club members become a special part of the Sokol Blosser family. We are pleased to honor and reward those who love our wine.
Earn even more perks as a Cellar Club member with each purchase. The more you purchase, the bigger the reward.
How it works: You will accrue points with each purchase. Each dollar spent converts to one point. Once you earn 400 points, you are eligible to redeem them for a variety of treats - experiences, food & more. Just for signing up, all new members of the Cellar Club automatically earn 100 points.
Cellar Club memberships make great gifts - Valentine's Day, Birthdays, Mother's Day and much more! Give us a ring to 503-864-2282 to give the gift of Sokol Blosser Cellar Club to your friends and family!
Joined the Cellar Club prior to July 2014 and have questions? Feel free to contact us at 503-864-2282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to shipping regulations, we are unable to accept Club memberships from the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Montana, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, and Utah. We apologize for any inconvenience! For full details on our shipping, please click here.
Cellar Club Terms and Conditions can be found here.