Administrative Office Assistant
Sokol Blosser Winery, located in the heart of Oregon's wine country, is one of the state's most well-known wineries. We are a certified B Corp company and our estate vineyard is certified organic. We strive to make elegant wines with a sense of place and personality.
We are seeking an energetic, detail oriented full-time Administrative Office Assistant to work with various departments throughout the company. This position will report to the Human Resource Manager and will work with Sales and Marketing and Accounting to support those areas in an administrative manner.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
-Answering the main line and being the first point of contact to represent Sokol Blosser
-Scheduling tasting room appointments, coordinating tasting room availability and placing of orders and general inquires
-Various clerical functions to support the accounting department, Human Resources and other departments as needed
-Customer Service to support the Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) department; shipping, orders and fulfillment
-Support Sales and Marketing; administrative tasks as requested
• Associates degree and 2+ years similar experience required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to communicate with all levels of the organization
• Service oriented, impeccable personal integrity and able to maintain confidentiality
• A passion for wine and food
• Must possess good judgment; clear and concise correspondence
• Strong problem solving skills, with an attention to detail, follow through and reliability
• Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to use MS Outlook, Word, and Excel. MS Access and PowerPoint experience a plus
• Excellent keyboarding skills and 10-key by touch
• Must be 21 years of age or older and able to qualify for an Oregon Server's Permit
• Able to sit or stand for long periods of time, squat, rotate and lift up to 50 lbs.
This is a full-time, hourly position. Work week is Monday-Friday. Sokol Blosser Winery offers competitive compensation plus excellent benefits. Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.